Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit!

How is it for random that I don't post for 2 months then stick an outfit on here? About right for me.



I have a thing for shower necklaces (necklaces you can wear for days straight without having to take them off.) I alternate them every couple weeks - about as often as I remember to - but the Adri necklace takes a turn like every other time. I can't help it. Well, I can. But I don't want to.


I am including this body shot even though I think it is pretty unflattering. But you have to see the shoes. My mom bought me a pair of black flats last Christmas, but like a week after I set them on top of my car to buckle my kids in. Then I forgot them and drove away. One shoe managed to make it home on top of my car. But one shoe is as good as none. So I wear leopard flats like all the time as if they were black. 

Oh, and AFTER my friend Lindsey was done taking pictures of me, she commented on how my hands like that make me look like a little kid on the first day of school. Haha. Thanks, L.
 My hair is crazy long, right? It only looks good when I do it, which I haven't yet this week. I am growing it til Christmas and donating 10" to locks of love. Except now that it's so long I kinda want to grow it another 10" and THEN donate 10". But that would be grossly long.


2 comments:

  1. ooo new blog look! also ur hair is so long! also i want those flats! been looking for a good pair of leopard flats for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! And not unflattering at all! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete