Monday, September 17, 2012

Style on Monday: Bow Tops

Sometimes blogging about something satisfies my appetite for that something just enough to keep me from buying it, even though I really, really want to. Right now I'm obsessed with button-down blouses. I am currently on the hunt for the perfect white blouse (suggestions?) and am loving blouses with bows.


(Top left from Ruche, bottom right from Spotted Moth, the rest are from Modcloth.)

Etsy has a million of them in their vintage listings, most for under $20. Fun, right?

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Beautiful! And, happy blouses. I love these! I have found a few at thrift stores through the years that sit in my closet because I need to take them in on the sides. Do you have a tutorial for a very beginner to make a blouse fit?? P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete